Updraft Migrations & Optimize Press

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Updraft Migrations & Optimize Press

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    paulirvine
    Participant

Hi guys, just had Updraft Plus for a few weeks but already reaping the rewards in terms of time used and quick turnaround time for my clients.

Just ran into a problem with a site running Optimize Press though, hoping someone can help.

I had source-site-1 all setup with latest version of WP and Optimize Press 2 installed.
    I ran the backup and downloaded the 5 files to my computer
    I then did a basic install of WP on the destination site and installed Updraft Plus.
    Then, uploaded the 5 files for restoration and checked the migration options to allow the URLS/links etc to update

Here’s where the problem started.

As expected, I had to login to the OptimizePress member area and assign a new API to the destination site, all seemed fine.

However everytime I go to the site now it keeps showing the blog setup page which I have already gone through the steps multiple times.

Just ended up ripping out the destination site and database settings and doing a fresh installation of WP and Optimize Press and it’s working correctly.

So…is there an issue with Updraft Plus and Optimize Press?

Any advice you can offer will be wonderful.

Thanks,
    Paul.

udadmin
    Keymaster

(Duplicate support request – closing).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Updraft Migrations & Optimize Press’ is closed to new replies.