UpdraftPlus Addons Not Available

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin UpdraftPlus Addons Not Available

• This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Doug.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Doug
    Participant

After renewing my license for another year, the Premium/Extensions are no longer available. I can connect without a problem. I do see this line “you are presently connected to an UpdraftPlus.Com account. If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection. Note that after you have claimed your add-ons, you can remove your password (but not the email address) from the settings below, without affecting this site’s access to updates.”

However none of the addons show up just the ALL ADDONS image. I had this same incident the last time I renewed. Makes me worried about continuing to renew this software as I have to get a hold of you each year. Shouldn’t this be built into the renewal so that each year I do not have to contact you to get the addons back working?

Please fix this error.

Doug
    Participant

Just installed on another site.

It says:

You are presently connected to an UpdraftPlus.Com account.

If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection. Note that after you have claimed your add-ons, you can remove your password (but not the email address) from the settings below, without affecting this site’s access to updates.

So when I click on the link it does not refresh the connection with ANY premium extensions. They were however there PRIOR TO THE RENEWAL.

The renewal version is Version: 2.16.8.24 for all sites and all sites are down.

Doug
    Participant

I have updated another site and it shows the same issue for the premium/extensions.

If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection. Note that after you have claimed your add-ons, you can remove your password (but not the email address) from the settings below, without affecting this site’s access to updates.

After following “this link” there are no premium/extensions shown.

I have used a number of backup programs in the past and never had so many issues especially with renewing a license. If you prefer to refund me the renewal I don’t mind leaving this plug-in behind.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Doug,

Please can you provide us the email address that is associated with your account so we can check?
    May we know which site are you having this issue too please?

Regards,
    Bryle

Doug
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Doug
    Participant

I did a fresh install from your product link to a new site http://www.quiltpatterndesign.com.

I followed all the steps on your wite here: https://updraftplus.com/support/installing-updraftplus-premium-your-add-on/

————————————–

You also indicate in your documentation:

5. Follow the link to refresh your version of UpdraftPlus

After step 4, you should now see a message telling you that an update is available for UpdraftPlus. Follow either of the links to get it – and then you’re done.
    Click on either of the update links, and you’re finished

Click on either of the update links, and you’re finished

Don’t forget to then go to the UpdraftPlus settings page to set your backups up! (It’s in Settings -> UpdraftPlus Backups in your WordPress dashboard, or in your Network Admin panel if you have a WPMU install).

——————————–

I then see this :

I went and checked the licenses and it shows this new website however THERE ARE NO ADD ONS shown. I can click the “If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection.” which does nothing at all.

Can you not fix this so I do not go through this every year when I renew?? It is doing the same thing on all the websites. You can see the websites in my profile under the license section.

Doug
    Participant

Back in April 2017 I had the same issue and corresponded back and forth without your company seeming to understand the issue. Finally David Nutbourne figured out that the download you provided was causing the issue and sent me this email:

—————————————————————
    Sent: April-10-17 06:42 AM

Hi Doug,

Apologies for the inconvenience.
    With Premium, the add-ons are grouped under ‘All Addons’ for the purpose of activation.

I have activated a downloadable version of UpdraftPlus Premium with all add-ons pre-activated. You can find this in the Downloads section of your My Account page.
    Uninstall the current version of UpdraftPlus, and reinstall from the new download. No further steps should be required.

Best Wishes,
    David

—————————————

Can you please do the same and get me a downloadable version with the add-ons preactivated. This will save a lot of time back and forth on your forums with days passing and no resolution until you finally realize what is wrong. This worked well back in 2017 and should work again. If you cannot do this then please refund the renewal I paid. My renewal is not until next month but I renewed early, this past week in the hope of there not being any issues. Sadly that is not the case.

Doug
    Participant

Please review this entire file – I have also filled out your support form and included two images showing the issue.

Doug
    Participant

Please review this issue. I also filled out your support form and included images showing the issue. Of the present issues I have reported this is the most important.

Doug
    Participant

I opened a support ticket which clearly indicated the problem and a solution that was provided in 2017 for the exact same issue. I finally received a response from Harshad telling me that your licensing server had issues and everything was now working. Clearly it is not the case as there is no change and nothing works. I have replied to your ticket and I do not want you to miss the reply. Here is my reply again below so you can act on this and get this fixed. At present the product is NOT USEABLE without the addons which are a paid premium product and why I pay for your product. Here is my reply:
    ——————————

Harshad;

I have uninstalled and reinstalled from FTP a number of times.

I have connected to my account and it shows I am connected.

I have checked my profile on your website and it shows the adds as available to me.

Yet when I go to the Premium / Extension tab and select the “If you bought new add-ons, then follow this link to refresh your connection”, the site refreshes and it indicates settings are saved but there are NO addons. Nothing has changed from my original support form request and my request on your customer support forum.

If you cannot get this to work in 24 hours I will ask PayPal to intervene. Your software should work flawlessly. Your site says you software is used by millions. Then it should work. I have tried it on a number of websites as you can see from my profile under the license section. None of them will work. I have deactivated every plugin on each site and uninstalled all plugins before installing your software. It does not work. I contacted tech support for the server my sites are hosted on and they have checked to see if anything could be blocking the program. They have found nothing.

Why are you not able to get this to work and setup a download that has the addons activated or allow for individual addons to be downloaded directly.

If you cannot get this to work in 24 hours I will ask PayPal to intervene.
    ——————-

ara
    Participant

I’m having same issues. I purchased UpdraftCentral Cloud with the Updraftplus Premium features included. The UpdraftPlus Premium addons are not available. I should have a free space of 1GB in Updraft Vault and there is nothing. The backups I’ve tried to do get errors.
    I agree with Doug. Get it to work or refund us.

ara
    Participant

Got the message that i am connected to an UpdraftPlus.Com account.
    I cannot connect to Updraft Vault for backing up storage. My password is not recognized and I use it no problem to get into my account.

Definitely there are errors that make your product not useable.

Doug
    Participant

Thank you for finally sending me the correct file for the plug-in. It installed properly and all the addons now appear. You can close this ticket.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘UpdraftPlus Addons Not Available’ is closed to new replies.