UpdraftPlus: Expired updates subscription (2021-09-14)

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin UpdraftPlus: Expired updates subscription (2021-09-14)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jl3
    Participant

Hi Team,

in WordPress Backend sites I got messages like:
    “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.”

In UpdraftPlus Account Website under “Licences” I get “Expired updates subscription (2021-09-14)” for all my sites.
    However I have a active subscription till 2022. Can you please check my account and what I should do to use Premium without renew a licence which is still active?

Best regards, Jörn (jl3)

jl3
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Jörn,

Apologies,

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Regards,
    Bryle

jl3
    Participant

Thanks for this quick support Bryle…

and for solving this problem. Now it works like it should.
    Best wishes, Jörn

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Great! If you need anything else, just let us know.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘UpdraftPlus: Expired updates subscription (2021-09-14)’ is closed to new replies.