updraftplus WebDAV seafile 7 don’t work

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin updraftplus WebDAV seafile 7 don’t work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Viktor
    Participant

Hello,
    updraftplus does not work anymore with Seafile 7.1.
    With Seafile6 it worked without problems.

I got this error.

0011.367 (0) PHP event: code E_WARNING: fopen(webdavs://…@demo99.test-pro.de/webdav/test333/backup_2021-02-18-1651_Adventskalender_091efb31edcf-db.gz): failed to open stream: "HTTP_WebDAV_Client_Stream::stream_open" call failed (line 80, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/methods/stream-base.php)

Viktor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

From the logs, it appears that the connection to the webDAV server is being blocked.

As you say backups from another server are reaching the webDAV server, it is likely that the outgoing connection is being blocked on your webserver.
    Please could you (or your hosts/server admin) check the outgoing firewall logs (and logs for any other server security module) for any errors or indication that this is the case?

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viktor
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the answer.
    No it’s not the firewall, the problem is related to Updraft.
    I have also already contacted seafile support and received the following answer there:

After analysis, we think that it may be that the updraftplus request with a HTTP_CONTENT_RANGE header caused seafdav to return 400.
    You can try to configure updraftplus, remove the HTTP_CONTENT_RANGE header when requested.

Is there a way to remove the HTTP_CONTENT_RANGE header?

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

Please could you try adding the following line to your wp-config.php file (near the top, just below the database credentials):

define('UPDRAFTPLUS_WEBDAV_NEVER_CHUNK', true);

This will disable the Content-Range header.

Best Wishes,
    Dee

Viktor
    Participant

Is it possible to get a test license for webdav so I could test it locally, e.g. under 127.0.0.1:8000?
    I can not currently get on my production server to which the webdav license is assigned.

Or can you provide a test version of the plugin where you can make this setting directly?

Viktor
    Participant

ok that works, could you integrate that into the plugin so you can disable the header there?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘updraftplus WebDAV seafile 7 don’t work’ is closed to new replies.