UpdraftsPlus grabbed wrong website's database to restore

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin UpdraftsPlus grabbed wrong website's database to restore

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kris9
    Participant

Hello,
    I have MANY websites using UpdraftPlus backup service. I just restored a database on one of the websites I manage, and somehow the UpdraftsPlus plugin grabbed a database from an entirely different website and uploaded it, so now the site is broken. I have tried to upload the backup of the correct database, but when I push the “scan local storage” it doesn’t find it. My guess is because it *thinks* the database doesn’t belong to this URL. How do I get the correct database to load?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Make sure that your backups are stored in separate folder so it does not get mixed up with the other backups from different sites.
    You should be shown a warning during the restoration process that the backup you are trying to restore is not from the same website. Please make sure that you have selected the correct backups to restore. You can check the backups directly either from your local/remote storage. The backup file should have the name of the website you are trying to restore.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘UpdraftsPlus grabbed wrong website's database to restore’ is closed to new replies.