Upload to Google Drive – Do not know how to execute this type of objec

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Upload to Google Drive – Do not know how to execute this type of objec

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ron
    Participant

Backups have suddenly started not completing. From what I can see in the log, the Google Drive authentication has worked so there must be some other issue.
    This looks to be the relevant part of the log:

0928.137 (3) Google Drive: successfully obtained access token
    0928.152 (3) Google Drive: id_from_path failure: exception (Google\Exception): Do not know how to execute this type of object. (line: 594, file: /home/alresfor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/Google/Client.php}

Rescans do seem to work. Not sure what to do next.
    Using version: 2.16.46.24
    Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ron
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Please can you send us full copy of the backup log?

Regards,
    Bryle

Ron
    Participant

This is the latest log for a database backup attempt- files were not included.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jpf1BvuIc02YtU9F08q1UwdA5_kL6tg6/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the quick response. Ron

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Thank you!

Can you please send me a screenshot of your current Google Drive settings? It appears that the folder path set is incorrect.

Regards,
    Bryle

Ron
    Participant

Bryle – Screen shot of Google Drive Settings attached via link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1INX7tuyRoYvwZPRd6UEPaO-jysAHD3Fz/view?usp=sharing

This backup last worked on the 18th – I’ve touched nothing in the setup for months.
    A mystery…

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Thank you! The settings appears to be correct.
    Does the “UpdraftPlus” folder exists on your Google Drive?

Regards,
    Bryle

Ron
    Participant

Hi Bryle – yes, “UpdraftPlus” folder has been there all along. Last files in it are from the last successful backup run on 18th Jan.

Our Google Drive is using 29.5 GB out of 100 GB, so there’s plenty of space.
    Maybe I should reset the Google Drive access stuff your plugin is using to defaults and re-specify it from scratch…
    What do you think?

Regards Ron

Bryle Crodua

Hi Ron,

Yes, please can you re-authenticate your Google Drive storage again?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Ron
    Participant

Hi Bryle – have re-authenticated Google Drive. Unfortunately I’m still getting the same error.

From looking at the error message in the log

0020.727 (0) Google Drive: id_from_path failure: exception (Google\Exception): Do not know how to execute this type of object. (line: 594, file: /home/alresfor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/Google/Client.php)

I’m wondering if it’s possible the Client.php module could have become corrupted somehow.
    Is there anywhere I can download the latest version of the plugin to ensure a clean version is installed?
    This is the version & environment info from the latest log:

0000.001 (0) UpdraftPlus WordPress backup plugin (https://updraftplus.com): 2.16.46.24 WP: 5.6 PHP: 7.4.13 (cgi-fcgi, Linux uk9.fcomet.com 2.6.32-954.3.5.lve1.4.77.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Mar 3 06:58:58 EST 2020 x86_64) MySQL: 5.7.33-log WPLANG: en_GB Server: Apache/2.4.46 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.1.1h mod_bwlimited/1.4 Phusion_Passenger/5.3.7 safe_mode: 0 max_execution_time: 900 memory_limit: 256M (used: 125.4M | 127M) multisite: N openssl: OpenSSL 1.1.1d 10 Sep 2019 mcrypt: N LANG: ZipArchive::addFile: Y

Thanks – Ron

Bryle Crodua

Hi Ron,

Apologies for the delay.

I have consulted one of our developer and said that this error is ususally caused by a conflict between UpdraftPlus and another plugin on the site.

Please check if you have any other plugins installed which connect to Google Drive?

We are currently working on a fix for this issue, which should be present in our next release.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Ron
    Participant

Hi Bryle
    Well, this issue has suddenly resolved itself!
    It must have been fixed by the UpdraftPlus plugin update that was released yesterday – I noticed one was pending when doing other work on the site so installed it. I’ve made no other changes.
    The site is now using 2.16.47.25
    My overnight database incremental backup worked fine and so did a full files and all backup I triggered this morning.

Thanks for all your help
    Regards Ron

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload to Google Drive – Do not know how to execute this type of objec’ is closed to new replies.