Uploads Backup file missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    software18
    Participant

Hi, I purchased and activated the Premium version of UpdraftPlus on my website and ran a backup.

All seems to work well, except that one of the Uploads backup zips, #3, does not seem to be there. When clicking on the link to download, I get a file not found error.

All other backup files seem to have been saved fine.

The relevant log file is available upon request.

Thanks
    Alexander Deliyannis

P.S. Please note that I tried to submit a request via the Customer Support Form, but got the message “Sorry, you have been blocked”, even though I can’t find any reason for this; I only filled in the fields as requested and uploaded the log file…

Bryle Crodua

Hi Alexander,

Please could you send us a copy of the latest backup log? This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.

The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Also, please enter your IP address using this tool to unblock – https://updraftplus.com/support/unblock-ip-address/

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

software18
    Participant
    Dee Nutbourne

Hi Alexander,

Thank you.

The log shows the uploads3 zip being created, but the backup process being timed out partway through adding the first files.
    When the backup resumes, the backup switches to uploads4.

I’m afraid that I have not seen this issue occur before. However, it appears to be caused by a specific timing issue.

Please could you go tot he Settings tab, open the ‘expert settings’ section, and make the following changes:

• Set the ‘Split archives every’ option to 20MB
    • Enable the debug mode option

Then, please could you take a fresh backup and send us the log?

Best Wishes,
    David N

software18
    Participant

Hi David,

Thank you; this seems to work! I actually set split archives to 200 instead of 400, and the backup completed with all files downloadable.

Cheers,
    Alexander

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Uploads Backup file missing’ is closed to new replies.