Web-server disk space in use by UpdraftPlus: -1 b

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Web-server disk space in use by UpdraftPlus: -1 b

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anaptyxis.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anaptyxis
    Participant

Hi,

I try to take a backup from one WordPress site.My cpanel space is in use 90MB of 500MB.
    I was delete the last backup when i was take before some days.
    Today when i try to take another backup the Updraft dont let me put the “Backup” button.
    This button is off(dark-color which cant push it) and seems to be because updraft thinks that i dont have enough space to take a backup.

I was rescan for backup and i havent anyone.
    The message that appears is : Web-server disk space in use by UpdraftPlus: -1 b!!!
    I cant understand about this value of -1.
    Usually to my other sites have 108 bytes when i delete the backup from the server.
    I try to unistall updraft and install it again,delete the plug-in from my cpanel and the folder which store the backup,but
    nothing work.

Cau u suggest me a solution for that?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

If the ‘Backup Now’ button cannot be clicked, then the folder UD uses inside wp-content could not be made writable. If you scroll down the UD settings page, you should see that, towards the bottom.

Best wishes,
    david

Anaptyxis
    Participant

Thanks.I solve that :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Web-server disk space in use by UpdraftPlus: -1 b’ is closed to new replies.