WordPress Multi-Sites

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by KK.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KK
    Participant

Hi David,

Does UpdraftPlus works with WP Multi-Sites installs and do i have to use it on the main domain of the network where all the sites are in the sub-directories of the main domain?

Secondly, is is possible to add all the folder names of the wordpress root directory in the report as i have no clue if it is backing up my html sites in the root directory or not and does it also back ups all the different wordpress site in the root directory?

My structure is:

mydomain.com
    mydomain.com/go
    mydomain.com/videos

go site is a separate wordpress install and videos site is an html based site.

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karim,

> Does UpdraftPlus works with WP Multi-Sites installs and do i have to use it on the main domain of the network where all the sites are in the sub-directories of the main domain?

See the description in: https://updraftplus.com/shop/network-multisite/ (which is part of UpdraftPlus Premium, so applies to you).

> Secondly, is is possible to add all the folder names of the wordpress root directory in the report

As in, you want the things you’ve configured under “Any other directory on your server that you wish to back up” to be listed in the email report?

David

KK
    Participant

Hi David,

Thanks for a quick reply.

Not only any other directory option but also list the directories in the wordpress root if i select it.

Thanks

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Karim,

I’ve added this idea to our internal list of things requested.

Best wishes,
    David

KK
    Participant

Thank you :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress Multi-Sites’ is closed to new replies.