Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kylie Meller
    Participant

Hi, I’m getting this message on all my clients website, but I do have an updated account. How can I fix this please?
    Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus.

Kylie Meller
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies,

It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Regards,
    Bryle

Michael Eisenriegler
    Participant

I do have the same problem, could you fix this, please?

Regards,

Michael

Bryle Crodua

Hi Michael,

Sorry, but upon checking your account I can see that all the licenses have expired.
    You can check your licenses here – https://updraftplus.com/my-account/licences/

Please let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Michael Eisenriegler
    Participant

I never had a paid license. I just bought the module for moving to a different server (Migrator, I think). But now I can’t update the free UpdraftPlus any more. Or am I now required to pay for the basic service, too?

Regards,

Michael

Bryle Crodua

Hi Michael,

Could you please try to do an update again?
    Let us know if it has worked.

Regards,
    Bryle

Michael Eisenriegler
    Participant

Thank you very much, it worked!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired.’ is closed to new replies.