Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired.

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    solowiz
    Participant

Saw this error message on a client site, which uses my license. Same on my own site, and presumably the couple dozen other client sites I manage.

Can you please sort this out so I do not have to go to each and every site to renew the connection?

Thanks.

Peace,
    Terri Z

solowiz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    solowiz
    Participant

Also, apparently I can’t even fix it directly in a site(s). I re-connected with my UpdraftPlus.com account, but clicking “If you bought new add-ons”…”then refresh” doesn’t do the job.

Clarification: my license automatically updated a few days ago.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies,

It appears that old/expired licences are stuck. I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Regards,
    Bryle

Sascha
    Participant

Hello, I have the same/similar problem: “Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for 1 add-ons on this page has expired. To get access to updates (future features and compatibility of future WordPress versions) and support again, please renew.”

I had a personal licence which expired and an active business licence. Can you help me, assign all connected websites to the active licence?

Bryle Crodua

Hi Sascha,

Can you provide us the account email, so I can check?
    You can tick the box ‘set as private reply’.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Sascha
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Urliwurm
    Participant

Same problem here – seems to start looking like a general problem after an automated subscription renewal?
    Best regards, Martin

Bryle Crodua

Hi Sascha,

Apologies,

It appears that old/expired licences are stuck. I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Regards,
    Bryle

Bryle Crodua

Hi Martin,

Can you provide us the account email, so I can check?
    You can tick the box ‘set as private reply’.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Urliwurm
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sascha
    Participant

Thanks, it works now!

Bryle Crodua

Hi Martin,

Apologies,

Regards,
    Bryle

Urliwurm
    Participant

Thanks Bryle, I can confirm that is is working now as expected.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired.’ is closed to new replies.