If you want a great all-in-one deal, then buy UpdraftPlus Premium. This package gets you:
- all UpdraftPlus features and add-ons – i.e. nothing is missing. See the full feature list here. This includes all add-on features: multiple storage destinations, automatic backup, migrator, importer, no adverts, enhanced reporting, fix backup time + advanced retention, more files, multisite/network, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure, WebDAV, SFTP/FTPS/SCP enhanced support for Dropbox (sub-folders), Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Cloud Storage, Amazon S3 (Standard and Standard – Infrequent Access Storage classes) and Google Drive (sub-folders), in one plugin.
- a year’s 1GB subscription to UpdraftVault, our own remote storage product
- a year of access to install, and to update installations to new versions (including new add-ons – no extra cost! – when they become available), and
- a year of support via forum and email.
- Free tokens to use with UpdraftClone, a service that allows you to create a temporary clone sandbox site to test changes, updates and upgrades you want to try out. (Please see FAQ below for details)
UpdraftPlus is compatible with all versions of WordPress from 3.2 onwards, including the current version.
UpdraftPlus Premium is now available as an annual subscription, to help make renewing your licences easier. If this option is selected, the licences will automatically renew (including the 40% renewal discount) each year. For more information, please see the FAQ below.
FAQ about licencing, pricing and updates policy:
Q. Why only one year of updates?
A. This is the standard for WordPress premium plugins. It means that we can afford to continue developing high-quality, tested updates that include new features customers have asked for.
Q. Does the software still work after a year?
A. Yes, absolutely! It’s only access to new updates that becomes unavailable after a year (unless you renew). Your existing installed software will carry on happily, updates or no updates.
Q. Can’t you make the prices lower?
A. Our product is extremely good value. Don’t believe us? Take a look at the competition! And if you’ve ever had re-developing a website that’s been lost or corrupted, or copying/migrating one by hand, you’ll really appreciate making the investment!
Q. How much will it cost to renew access to your latest version / updates after a year?
A. After a year, all those who purchased UpdraftPlus Premium will receive a discount, which all purchasers are eligible for. It is currently set at 40% (and has been continuously since 2013).
Q. Are there discounts for upgrading from one version to another?
A. Yes: get the coupon codes here.
Q. I bought UpdraftPlus in the days when you offered lifetime updates (until early August 2013). Will you be honouring that promise?
A. Yes. Our word is our bond. If you bought lifetime updates, then you will get them. However, we do recommend that you renew your access to support after the 12-months free support period.
Q. How many licences does a WordPress Network (WPMU) install use?
A. One. The licences are per-WordPress-install. It does not matter whether the install is WPMU or not.
Q. Can I recycle licences from one site to another?
A. Yes. Licences are assigned to specific URLs (i.e. site addresses, like www.mysite.com). However, if you de-install UpdraftPlus from a site, then after 30 days the licence can be released and used to install on another site. You can do this from the licence page in your account. You can also re-install your site as many times as you like at the same URL without the need for another licence. Holders of ‘unlimited’ licences can also delete licences at any time. Note, we have very cheap upgrades to get more licences, including unlimited licences: find the coupon codes here.
Q. Please tell me more about UpdraftVault, your remote storage option.
A. Please go here for comprehensive UpdraftVault information. The FAQs linked at that link constitute the UpdraftVault product description and user agreement.
Q. How many free tokens do I receive for UpdraftClone when I upgrade to UpdraftPlus Premium?
A. The number of free tokens is dependent on what licence type you upgrade to. Personal licence = 1 UpdraftClone token. Business licence = 2 UpdraftClone tokens. Agency licence = 5 UpdraftClone tokens. Enterprise licence = 10 UpdraftClone tokens. Additional tokens can be purchased here.
Q. How often will I be billed for my Premium subscription
A. All Premium subscriptions have an annual billing cycle, so you will be charged each year unless the subscription is cancelled.
Q. How do I receive the 40% renewal discount for the subscription?
A. The 40% discount is automatically applied for each renewal purchase. This is reflected in your subscription information on the My Account page.
Q. How can I cancel my subscription? What happens to my licences?
A. The subscription can be cancelled at any time from your My Account page. If the subscription is cancelled, your licences will expire at the end of the billing period as normal.