We are pleased to announce an updated version of UpdraftPlus 1.16.0 with newly added features, fixes and tweaks.
We recommend the update for all UpdraftPlus Free and Premium users.
- FEATURE: Added the ability for Premium users to create and restore Incremental Backups
- FIX: Work around an issue with ‘SSH2 Server Host Key Algorithm Mismatch’ occurring with the current phpseclib release by temporarily reverting to an earlier one
- TWEAK: Improve performance by aggregating separate SQL SELECT queries (previously one for each backup) when loading the settings page
- TWEAK: internal backup extradata parameter to prevent unwanted PHP notices
- TWEAK: Fork a method UpdraftPlus_Filesystem_Functions::unzip_file() to allow for future enhancements
- TWEAK: Periodic purging of obsolete job data that didn’t get cleaned when expected was not happening on multisite
- TWEAK: Improve logging when the initial call to jobdata_set_multi fails
- TWEAK: Any stored backup/restore progress log files will now be deleted after 40 days. (Since they are attached to email reports, you can keep and retrieve them from those if needed). Over-ride this with the filter updraftplus_log_delete_age if desired