Every one of my 250 websites lost onedrive folder path

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Every one of my 250 websites lost onedrive folder path

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elaine
    Participant

I see this in every one of my client websites admin panel since Monday 7/9/24:
    UpdraftPlus: You have requested saving to remote storage (Microsoft OneDrive), but without entering any settings for that storage. Return to UpdraftPlus configuration

Is this a known issue with a fix or do I have to manually fix them all?

Version 2.24.4.0

Elaine
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Vanessa

Hi,

Can you make sure that your email and address are in the Premium/extensions tab and can you press connect to make sure they are connected.
    Then press the link that says “If you bought new addons”
    If you see a link that says “activate it on this site” please press this.
    It sounds like the plugin tried to updated but your account was not properly connected.
    In order for updates to work, you need to keep your email and password in the Premium/extensions tab.

Vanessa

Hi,

Can you make sure that your email and address are in the Premium/extensions tab and can you press “connect”to make sure you are connected to UpdraftPlus.
    Then press the link that says “If you bought new addons..”
    If you see a link that says “activate it on this site” please press this.
    It sounds like the plugin tried to update but your account was not properly connected.
    In order for updates to work, you need to keep your email and password in the Premium/extensions tab.

Elaine
    Participant

Thanks Vanessa, indeed that info is missing, however these are sites I’ve had connected to Updraft for years without a problem, all of a sudden 250+ sites loose this info? seems odd.

Vanessa

I believe until relatively recently there was a way that some users could exploit the automatic updates so it could be due to this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Every one of my 250 websites lost onedrive folder path’ is closed to new replies.