Installation issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    carla.pendergraft
    User

Hi, I just bought the $125 full premium everything package and I’m so excited to have this software! Order #1408.

I’ve download, installed and activated both the updraft plus backup, and the add ons. I am in the wordpress plugins admin panel attempting to connect with my updraft plus account. I am getting an error message, Errors occurred when trying to connect to UpdraftPlus.Com:

Your email address and password were not recognised by UpdraftPlus.Com.

I went to My Account on your site, and changed my password just in case I wrote it down wrong, and am still getting the same error message.

I logged out of WordPress in case it wasn’t refreshing the connection, still getting same error.

Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Carla

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Carla,

Thanks for the purchase!

I’m emailing you a zip file that you can install directly in the WordPress plugin installer (you’ll need to de-install UpdraftPlus first). That’ll get you going. You’ll want to get the connection going, though, in order to receive future updates through WordPress’s updates mechanism.

Please do type in your password and try to connect again, and then, regardless of whether it works, go to the WordPress “plugins” page, find UpdraftPlus, and click on the “Check for updates” link. This will then log more data for us to see what is going on.

Best wishes,
    David

carla.pendergraft
    User

Ok, I think I figured it out. I used a special character in the password. I reset the password and did not use a special character (%). Now it is connecting fine. YAY!!
    I am about to try to hook it up to Google Drive and will let you know if I have any issues. David, once I get one of these going, I don’t think I’ll be a super needy client.
    Thanks so much!! I didn’t expect you to reply on a weekend and it just adds to my respect and delight for your product.
    Carla

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Installation issue’ is closed to new replies.