PHP event: code E_DEPRECATED: Creation of dynamic property

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin PHP event: code E_DEPRECATED: Creation of dynamic property

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michel Dessaintes
    Participant

Hello,

I just changed my PHP version from 7.4 to 8.2. I got the following error in the log file :
    PHP event: code E_DEPRECATED: Creation of dynamic property UpdraftPlus_Addon_Reporting::$added_phpmailer_init_action is deprecated (line 307, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/addons/reporting.php)

I know it is just a warning, but it should be corrected before migrating to PHP 9. So it is just for your information.

Regards,
    Michel.

Michel Dessaintes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you. This is resolved in our development version, so will not occur in any future releases.

Thanks again,
    David

Michel Dessaintes
    Participant

Thanks for your very quick reply!

Michel.

chris306
    Participant

I have been trying to change my PHP from 7.4 to 8.1 (per my server/host) recommendation. This UpdraftPlus plug-in is causing my site to fail. The PHP checker says it’s my Updraft Plus Version 2.23.3.26. When I change back to 7.4, the site works fine. This is frustrating. Any suggestions?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP event: code E_DEPRECATED: Creation of dynamic property’ is closed to new replies.