Updraft Vault Space used increasing despite deleting many backups

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Updraft Vault Space used increasing despite deleting many backups

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am backing up five WP sites to Updraft Vault. In the last few months the space occupied just seems to climb relentlessly despite may deleting more and more old backups and it’s now making no sense to me at all that it can be so high. Are there tools that can help understand what it taking up so much space in Updraft Vault? Sites are running latest version of WP (5.2.1) on a professionally managed server using Apache and mariadb and fairly high version of php. The sites should be of very different sizes and I can start digging into that on the server but I would like some way to look at the usage of the vault.

TIA,

Chris

Bryle Crodua

Hi Chris,

For us to know the cause of the issue, please can you send us a copy of the last 3 backup logs and a screenshot of the “Backup/Resore” tab?

Regards,
    Bryle

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are five sites being backed up, surely you don’t want five screenshots and 15 backup logs? Here is one screenshot. Hm, in addition I can’t see any way to attach a file or paste a screenshot in here.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Chris,

Please provide just for one website for now. Please use an online tool such as snag.gy or prnt.sc and paste the link here.

Regards,
    Bryle

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Chris,

Could you also share a copy of the log please?

Regards,
    Bryle

Anonymous
    Inactive
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Chris,

I noticed that you are still using an older version of UpdraftPlus. Please can you update to latest version 2.16.14?
    Then could you monitor in the coming days if the issue still persists?

Regards,
    Bryle

Anonymous
    Inactive
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Chris,

Please can you open a new ticket using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/ and include a link of this thread.
    So it is easier for us to keep track of this ticket.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Updraft Vault Space used increasing despite deleting many backups’ is closed to new replies.