When your year of access to UpdraftPlus updates and support comes to an end, you will want to renew your access. By renewing, you get:
- Another 12 months of access to UpdraftPlus updates – gaining you access to new features and fixes.
- Updated versions of UpdraftPlus will also mean that you remain compatible with future WordPress releases, as and when they appear.
- Another 12 months of access to support – access to our support desk so that any problems and queries can be resolved.
How to renew – coupon codes!
To renew your access, simply purchase the same product again, but use one of the following coupons at the checkout:
- fortyoffrenewal – use this coupon code to get 40% off your purchase price. This coupon is valid for purchases of $20 and over. To use this coupon, you will need to be renewing between 4 weeks before and 6 weeks after your licences expire. i.e. You have a 10-week window in which to renew.
- fullpricerenewal – use this coupon to to renew at the same price. This coupon should be used if your purchase was under $20, or if you missed the 10 week renewal window (you can use it for up to six months afterwards) or if you just love supporting us so much that you prefer to not take the discount!
To buy the same product again, you can either go to the shop, or (even easier), go to your orders page, and press the “Buy Again / Renew” button:
That’s pretty much it. Only one other thing: a renewal coupon will add a full year to your existing expiry date, regardless of when you purchase. So, don’t worry about renewing early: you won’t lose any time from your entitlement. (And similarly, if you delay renewing until the minute of the deadline, it won’t gain you anything).
All you need to do to renew is to head over to the shop, put the product in your basket, and head to the checkout. Thanks for sticking with WordPress’s best backup plugin!
Note 1: Q. If I don’t renew, then will you prevent my copy of UpdraftPlus from working? A. No; we have no mechanism for this and would not want to. You will, however, risk UpdraftPlus stopping working if future WordPress releases make changes that are not compatible with the current plugin, and you will not be eligible to receive any support for any problems you have.
Note 2: In the early months of UpdraftPlus launching paid products (in 2013), life-time access to updates was offered, with 12 months support. This offer will be honoured. If you purchased, then you will never lose access to updates; but you will need to renew in order to maintain access to support.