This Add-On enhances UpdraftPlus with sophisticated reporting and emailing capabilities:
- Sends emailed backups and backup reports to any email addresses (or to multiple)
- Adds extra information to the basic report, including the entities included in the backup set, backup size and backup destination(s) (e.g. Dropbox, Amazon S3, etc.).
- Informs of warnings or errors so you can take action (with the option of receiving only this kind of report)
- Includes information about the cryptographic checksums of backups, so you can verify backup integrity: essential for tight security.
- Option to send all log messages to syslog
- Option to label manual backups, then view them in the backup list afterwards.
Click on the screenshot images to see how it works.
Please add a sufficient number of licences to your cart, according to how many websites you need them for. If you need a lot, UpdraftPlus Premium offers the best value (including options for unlimited licences) at a significant discount.
This purchase includes access to support and updates for 1 year, and will renew automatically.
Note: Automatic renewals ensure your UpdraftPlus is always compatible with the latest version of WordPress. It means regular updates, new features and support when you need it. You can cancel at any time.