UpdraftPlus 1.9.64 (free version) / 2.9.64 (paid version) is in process of being released. You should see it available in your WP dashboard in the next day or so.
This release includes:
- A fix for a non-persistent XSS vulnerability in your WP dashboard, reported by Sucuri and affecting a large number of WordPress plugins
- Full WordPress 4.2 compatibility. WP 4.2 is coming later this week – this update adjusts UpdraftPlus for some changes that were made in WP 4.2 since the release of WP 4.2 beta 3.
- A new wizard allowing users of Amazon S3 to create credentials with a lower level of access
- A new Slovenian translation
- A fix for Google Drive users who had >100 backup archives in a single Google Drive folder. (UpdraftPlus could fail to download/delete archives past the first 100 when it was meant to do so)
The full changelog is available here (though usually takes a few hours to catch up).
All users not already running 1.9.64 / 2.9.64 are advised to update as soon as they see that an update is available.
David Anderson (founder, lead developer, UpdraftPlus)