2nd Backup won't finish

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by cmarie.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    contact500
    Participant

I just started my paid subscription and am now wondering if I should have stayed with the free version that was much more user friendly and way faster. Can someone please help this non tech girlie just trying to get her blog going the right way.
    So, I did get it all set up and noticed that the first backup went fine, but when I try to backup again (which is always gonna happen right? you have to backup a 2nd time before you are going to be willing to delete your first one), it runs out of room and says error. Here is the deal, it is only showing that I have 256M for limit, but on the site when i paid the $70 it clearly says i would get 1gb for part of the package. So, my question is what IS the advantage besides off site storage for the paid subscription? Is there a reason it takes so long to upload or that there is only one backup which means you have to erase it before you do the next one?
    Can someone please help and thanks so much in advance for your help and have a blessed day!

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Yo do get 1Gb free storage for UpdraftVault, 5 free licences for UpdraftCentral and an UpdraftClone token so you can also get to try our other products for free.
    We have all here the list of features you get for upgrading to Premium version – https://updraftplus.com/comparison-updraftplus-free-updraftplus-premium/

To help resolve the backup that is failing, please could you send us a copy of the latest backup log? This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

cmarie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2nd Backup won't finish’ is closed to new replies.