Automatic Backup add-on not updating

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Automatic Backup add-on not updating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tina
    Participant

Hi there, I bought the Automatic Backup add-on yesterday (after the time to renew has expired – Order #140480) but when trying to update and activate it, it just keeps giving me an error message: Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.

I previously bought and used 2 sets of the add-on for 2 sites

https://www.flowervalley.org.za/

Black Oystercatcher Wines Home

But neither of the 2 can update/connect to the new purchase, I’ve tried everything. Please advise?

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Tina,

Your sites had gotten stuck on the old licences, as our licencing server did not recognise the purchase as a renewal.
    I have removed the expired licences from your account. You should now be able to activate the add-on on one of your sites.

You currently have one available licence for Automatic Backups. If you wish to activate the add-on on your second licence, you will need to purchase another copy.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Tina
    Participant

Thanks David, appreciate it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Automatic Backup add-on not updating’ is closed to new replies.