Back up failed Google Drive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    emmanuelfrancoise
    Participant

Hello,

Since about 1 week I have a lot of difficulties to save on Google Drive and only on Google Drive, when I’m in the back office of sites and I want to perform updates plugins Backups on UpdraftPlus launch but do not end not “following the occurrence of errors” or they last for an infinite time while the sites are very light (these problems did not appear before). So I restart the procedures by pressing OK as if I had made changes to the backups of Google drive and then I am directed to the page of my Google account and then that of UpdraftPlus and I validate “complete setup” but unfortunately nothing changes. I can send you logs.
    I inform you that, of course my drive contains space and it is the same host (PlanetHoster, HybridCloud).
    I thank you, in advance, very sincerely for your help.
    Regards,
    Emmanuel

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Emmanuel,

Yes, please do link the backup log file for a problematic backup. (e.g. use pastebin.com).

David

emmanuelfrancoise
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Those links are only accessible to their creator: “This is a private paste.”

emmanuelfrancoise
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

The log indicates that there’s no network connectivity in between your server and Google Drive. If that persists (i.e. isn’t a temporary blip), you will want to speak to your web hosting provider, and show them the associated lines in the log, e.g.

0320.993 (1) ERROR: Google Drive upload error: Operation timed out after 60000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (line: 117, file: /home/espapharmrodez12/public_html/wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/Google/IO/Curl.php)

David

emmanuelfrancoise
    Participant

Ok David, thanks for your answer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Back up failed Google Drive’ is closed to new replies.