Backup 4 hourly doesn't work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Laurent
    Participant

Hi,

I use updraft to backup files weekly and the database 4 hourly. (in multisite)
    However, I get the opposite result; files are saved several times a day and I get Lucky if the database gets saved at all…
    I don’t understand why this is happening, settings are defined accordingly.

Laurent.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please could you paste some log files for those backups? Use pastebin.com and post the links here. Then I can read them and see what’s happening. You can get the log files from the “Existing Backups” tab on your UpdraftPlus settings page.

Best wishes,
    David

Laurent
    Participant

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
    You can find the log here: https://pastebin.com/yvL37tHF

Laurent.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks – that’s one log file, for a file backup run – do you have one from a database backup run? Actually, it’d be best if you sent me all your log files – zip up all the log files found in wp-content/updraft. Then I can see when they’re all running.

Also, if you install the free plugin “WP Crontol” and then go to Tools -> Crontrol, then what do you see? (i.e. please post a screenshot).

Best wishes,
    David

Laurent
    Participant

Hi,

It there an email address where I can send you a zip with all the log files?

Thanks,
    Laurent.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

Please use this form: https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/ – you can upload there.

David

Laurent
    Participant

Hi,

It seems to work correctly now.
    I’m using wp-rocket for caching and since I deleted all cache it started backing-up correctly.

I propose to wait and see till tomorrow if it’s working well and will let you know then if I require additional help.

Thanks,
    Laurent.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup 4 hourly doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.