Backup error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    pr24
    Participant

Hello,

Have you managed to resolve the backup issue when using the wp-all-import and UpdraftPlus plugins simultaneously? We are still receiving error messages.

pr24
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

To help us work out the cause of your problem, can you please send us a copy of the full backup log?
    This can be found in the UpdraftPlus Existing Backups tab.The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin, and post the link here.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

pr24
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Vanessa

Hi,

Thank you for this log. It is currently with our development team

pr24
    Participant

Hello,

Have you been able to resolve the issue? Do you require additional information?

Vanessa

It’s currently under investigation.

céline demoustier
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Vanessa

Hi Celine,

This looks like a different issue can you open your own thread?
    Can you also disable al of your other plugins and see if you can run a plugin backup?
    If you are able to run it can you enable your plugins one by one until your find the offending one?
    I think one of your plugins is conflicting.

pr24
    Participant

From my point of view, it makes no sense to deactivate all plugins if the problem has already been localized and is known. The problem is related to the plugin WP All Import Export. If both All WP Import Export and Updraft Plus are activated, no backups can be created. The problem is that both Updraft and All Import use the same additional code library, but in different versions. Your developers should be able to answer how this problem can be solved in detail.

Vanessa

Hi,

As I said before your error looked different. I don’t want to assume your issue is the same as if we do this and it’s not, it means we have not addressed your issue. I am just trying to ensure that your issue gets the time, attention and investigation that it deserve. If you deactivate WP All Import Pro do your backups run normally. Are you using any remote storage, if so which?
    If you are sure that your issue is due to the All Import pro plugin then this is currently with our development team

pr24
    Participant

Hello Vanessa

Thank you for your reply. We use SFTP for remote storage. We use Updraft Plus for creating backup copies of hundreds of customer websites. All websites with the combination Updraft Plus and WP All Import Export have problems. For websites without WP All Import, the backups work.

Regards
    Luzi

Vanessa

Hi Luzi,

Apologies, it does seem like it is the same issue.

pr24
    Participant

Hello Vanessa. Were your developers able to resolve the conflicts?

Vanessa

Hi,

I am just checking where we are with this with our development team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup error’ is closed to new replies.