Backup problems at MU with Updraft PLUS

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Backup problems at MU with Updraft PLUS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tobias Gollwitzer
    Participant

I had bought the Updraft PLUS license with the add-on for multi-sites and now wanted to move the locally created multi-site to the domain. So far so good. However, it only saves me the “Home” page with the associated database tables. The subpages are “gone” when restoring on the domain. Regardless of whether it is a backup function or using “migrate / clone” – always the same result.

The complete network configuration (multisite activation) also seems to be gone afterwards, the associated menus are completely missing.

Can someone please help me get the lump out of my brain …? : D Thank you guys

#### translate with Google translater ####
    Ich hatte mir die Lizenz von Updraft PLUS mit dem Add-On für Multi-Sites gekauft und wollte nun die lokal erstellte Multi-Site auf die Domain umziehen. Soweit so gut. Allerdings sichert er mir nur die “Home” Seite mit den zugehörigen Datenbank-Tabellen. Die Unterseiten sind “weg” beim Wiederherstellen auf der Domain. Egal ob Backup-Funktion oder mittels “migrieren / klonen” – immer das gleiche Ergebnis.

Auch scheint die komplette Netzwerkkonfiguration (Multisite-Aktivierung) anschließend weg zu sein, die zugehörigen Menüs fehlen komplett.

Kann mir bitte jemand helfen, den Knoten aus dem Hirn zu bekommen…? :D Danke euch

Tobias Gollwitzer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Tobias,

To help us work out the cause of your problem, can you please send us full copy of the restoration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your site via FTP.
    You can send the log file and copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ )

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup problems at MU with Updraft PLUS’ is closed to new replies.