Backup Taking Forever (24+ hours)

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Backup Taking Forever (24+ hours)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robreilly
    Participant

This is a new issue. I’ve been using UpdraftPlus on this site/server for a LONG time without issues, but the current backup (my 3rd try) had been running for 24+ hours. This is a low-traffic site, but in the past I’ve been able to compensate for this by staying logged in to WordPress until the backup completes. I submitted a support ticket (38286) and got the following suggestions:

> “check that your hosting account quota is not full)” It’s not
    > “check if you have space available on your local server” I have and I do.
    > “Read the article at https://updraftplus.com/faqs/why-am-i-getting-warnings-about-my-site-not-having-enough-visitors/ Been there done that.
    > “open the ‘expert settings’ section of the UpdraftPlus Settings tab, and find the ‘split backups every’ option. Set this to 25Mb” Done.

If I can’t find a solution I’ll have no choice but to cancel my subscription and find another backup solution.

robreilly
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

I’m closing this thread since it is identical to an already-open support ticket (on which a reply was made a few moments ago).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup Taking Forever (24+ hours)’ is closed to new replies.