Backup timeout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hi – I am running release 1.9.15.18 and have started getting the message “This backup began over 2 days ago: aborting” on 2 of my backup domains. Backups started manually are OK and are not experiencing this but the overnight, pre-scheduled backups are.

Further info:
    The creation of the backup files appears to be OK but the message is being generated when an upload to Dropbox is being attempted.
    Other domain backups with the same hosting environment but using older releases of UpdraftPlus (1.9.5.17 and 1.9.0.15) are working OK

Any thoughts?
    thanks

Richard

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Please can you post a log file from one of the problematic backups? It’ll probably be hard to read if posted in the forum, so use pastebin.com to post it instead, and post the link here.

Best wishes,
    David

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

I see that you have posted the same issue in a support ticket. I will deal with that one instead. Please don’t post duplicates – it makes things slower rather than quicker!

Best wishes,
    David

Richard
    Participant

Sorry David, I’l go use Pastebin.com now and deal with this via a support ticket which I thought a better idea than the forum after I posted it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Backup timeout’ is closed to new replies.