Cannot connect to Nextcloud via WebDAV

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Cannot connect to Nextcloud via WebDAV

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    accounts159
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to connect to Nextcloud via WebDAV but I get the following message testing the connection:

WebDAV settings test result: Failed:We were not able to place a file in that directory – please check your credentials

PHP event code E_USER_NOTICE: only ‘webdav:’ and ‘webdavs:’ are supported, not ‘:’ (line 875, wp-content/plugins/updraftplus/includes/PEAR/HTTP/WebDAV/Client/Stream.php)

Another error with failed to open stream:

I tried webdav: webdavs: and several different paths /remote.php/dav/files/XXXX/but with no success.
    WebDAV is enabled on nextcloud and working as I am able to connect with my Mac.

I would appreciate your help with this. Thanks.

accounts159
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you go to “settings”->”advanced settings” and ticked the “do not check SSL certificates”, saved the settings and test again?

Regards,
    Bryle

accounts159
    Participant

Hi Bryle,
    I did that and also tried to set “Disable SSL entirely where possible:” but it did not help either.

accounts159
    Participant

Do you have any other suggestions how this might be fixed?

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

Please can you send us a screenshot of your current settings?

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot connect to Nextcloud via WebDAV’ is closed to new replies.