Cannot upload backup to OneDrive

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Cannot upload backup to OneDrive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    surkarring
    Participant

Getting “No OneDrive settings were found” errors. And “Waiting until scheduled time to retry because of errors” message. As well as “OneDrive authorisation failed: OneDrive service error: N;”
    I have verified the access at Microsoft Account. Removed and added again.
    Uninstalled and installed again. Nothing works
    I have Unblocked the IP address.
    I have authorized Updraft
    I can backup to Google Drive, Mail works as well.

BR
    Monica Östling

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Monica,

Please could you send us a copy of the IP address for the site?
    I will double check it in our system.

Best Wishes,
    David N

surkarring
    Participant

Answerd the mail but cannot find my reply here. So here it comes again. Sorry if I repeat myself

Webhost server IP are 198.38.82.122.

Monica

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Monica,

The IP address is now whitelisted. Please could you attempt to re-authenticate with One Drive again?

Best Wishes,
    David N

surkarring
    Participant

Still “OneDrive authorisation failed: OneDrive service error: N;” I have reinstalled, whiped and suthorized again. I have removed the authorization and added it again several times.
    When authorizing getting the link ” https://kokboken.net/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=updraftplus&action=updraftmethod-onedrive-auth&state=token%3As-08319b4d0429e70ccbbf51f0ad16bb92&token=%7B%22redirect_uri%22%3Anull%2C%22token%22%3A%7B%22obtained%22%3A1519669583%2C%22data%22%3A%7B%22token_type%22%3A%22bearer%22%2C%22expires_in%22%3A3600%” and am pressising “Complete SEtup” and them back to my site, just to find the “OneDrive authorisation failed: OneDrive service error: N;”

I even changed password…

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

Would it be possible to allow us access to the site WP Admin, so I can inspect the issue first-hand and run some tests?

If so, please could you open a support ticket here:
    https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

If you ask the ticket to be assigned to ‘David N’, it will be forwarded to me.

Best Wishes,
    David N

surkarring
    Participant

OK. done.

BR
    Monica

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot upload backup to OneDrive’ is closed to new replies.