can't upload migrater file through add new plug in

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin can't upload migrater file through add new plug in

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EMERGENCYHELPER911
    Participant

when I click upload then click the file it comes up 20 or more files and I have no choice to upload the entire zip file as I moved the zip file to download of my laptop and saved.

now because I saved once, I don’t have option to install the entire zip file. the folder it automatically saved the zip I couldn’t find on my laptop

so send me link to download again or tell me which file out of 20 or so files it pulls up when I click updraftplus file starting central css etc.

urgent if I don’t movwe site I lose everything today

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

UpdraftPlus backup files are automatically split depending on the “split archive size” settings. Which can be change in the UpdraftPlus “Settings” tab.

Backup files are also named properly. For example uploads1.zip, uploads2.zip and so and so forth
    You should be able to know which files you already have downloaded and which files are missing by there filename.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘can't upload migrater file through add new plug in’ is closed to new replies.