Changed and saved new backup schedule, but old schedule still being used

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Changed and saved new backup schedule, but old schedule still being used

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melanie Wigg
    Participant

On Sept 24 I set my backup schedule to “monthly” with daily incremental backups. I changed the schedule a couple weeks ago to “weekly” with no incremental backups. I saved my new settings. However, my original backup schedule is still in effect, ie. I still have incremental backups every day, and the weekly full backups aren’t happening. Is there a way to force the new settings? Thanks.

Melanie Wigg
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Melanie,

Can you make sure you click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page after you change the settings?

Regards,
    Bryle

Melanie Wigg
    Participant

Hi Bryle,

Yes, I had done that. And every time I left the Updraft settings page (even by logging out of WordPress) and returned to it, the new settings were still there.

Here’s what I have now tried. I changed the file backup schedule to manual and saved my changes. Then I changed the schedule back to what I want, and saved again. I’ll see if it works now. I’ll let you know.

Thanks for your help,
    Melanie

Melanie Wigg
    Participant

The backup schedule is now working correctly. I’m not sure what made the difference, but I’m glad it’s working! Thanks for your help.

Melanie

Bryle Crodua

Hi Melanie,

Great! Glad it is working now!

Have a nice weekend!

Bryle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Changed and saved new backup schedule, but old schedule still being used’ is closed to new replies.