Clone Failed and Token gone even when deleting the clone

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Clone Failed and Token gone even when deleting the clone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Glen Chapman
    Participant

I setup a new account and processed a backup and then clone. The clone seemed to work and sent emails to me about access etc. But when I tried to access it showed an error (can’t remember exactly now but was about a change required in a file). Today I go back and then clone seems to have failed and can’t access anything. So I deleted from WP admin panel but the token was not released and the clone still appears on the Updraft admin area although with no details.

I have sent a support request but the response asked for details I had already provided in the request form.

Glen Chapman
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi Glen,

I have credited back 1 token to your account. Please can you try to clone your website again?

Regards,
    Bryle

Glen Chapman
    Participant

Still failed. I am getting this error when I try to access:
    Deprecated: __autoload() is deprecated, use spl_autoload_register() instead in /var/www/html/wp-includes/compat.php on line 502
    Error establishing a database connection

Bryle Crodua

Hi Glen,

To help us work out the cause of your problem, can you please send us a copy of the migration log?
    You can find this log in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of your new site location.
    Please copy the contents into an online tool (such as https://pastebin.com/ ) and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Clone Failed and Token gone even when deleting the clone’ is closed to new replies.