Clone stuck in Maintenance Mode

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by dencor1041.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dencor1041
    Participant

I was told my clone could get hacked/crawled and when not using it I should put it into maintenance mode. I did that and now using the link to the dashboard I cannot get in. I only get the maintenance message and no place to sign in??

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Can you please provide us link to your clone? You can set your reply as “Private”.

Regards,
    Bryle

dencor1041
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dencor1041
    Participant

I am still stuck in maintenance mode and cannot get a wp admin sign-in page?? I don’t want to use up my tokens and may just have to delete the clone? Thanks for any help. denise

dencor1041
    Participant

Bryle, I haven’t heard from you in a week. My tokens are getting used up and I cannot get into my clone. Can you help? I sent you the link above. Thank you.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies for the late response.

It appears that the page showing on your site is coming from on of the plugins you are using and I am suspecting it is from your security plugin.
    Can you try to access your plugins via SFTP and deactivate the All in One Security plugin?
    Does that allow you to access the site now?

Regards,
    bryle

dencor1041
    Participant

I’m afraid SFTP is beyond my level of knowledge or experience. Yes, I probably used All-in-One to put the clone into maintenance mode. Can’t understand why I cannot get the dashboard link to take me to the sign in page. If you don’t have any simple ideas I guess I will just have to deactivate my clone and I guess I can save the remaining tokens for another time? thank you. denise

Bryle Crodua

Hi Denise,

I have deactivated the plugin for you and I can see that the site is working now.

Regards,
    Bryle

dencor1041
    Participant

Thank you so much!!! denise

dencor1041
    Participant

OH, noooo. Can you please deactivate the All-In-One Security plug in one more time. It is locking me out again. I only have 5 days left on my clone. Thank you. denise

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Clone stuck in Maintenance Mode’ is closed to new replies.