Compatible version with php 5.4.16 and WP 4.9.6

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Compatible version with php 5.4.16 and WP 4.9.6

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Estland
    Participant

We have a WordPress multisite that we need to migrate that is running php 5.4.16 and WordPress 4.9.6. We do not have ssh/sftp access, or ability to update php from this server so we only have one shot at getting the compatibility right.

Can you point us to a compatibility matrix or tell us which version we should use in this environment. Also where should we go to download previous versions?

Thanks!

Estland
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I would suggest creating a clone of the same PHP and WP version. From there you can then upgrade to latest version and fix any compatibility issues that come up.

” Also where should we go to download previous versions?”
    > We do not have any control over your backups. This can be downloaded from your local server or to your remote storage directly.

Our migration guide is also here – https://updraftplus.com/faqs/how-do-i-migrate-to-a-new-site-location/

Thanks,
    Bryle

Estland
    Participant

My apologies for any confusion. I was asking if you keep an archive of previous UpdraftPlus versions.

Listing minimum PHP and WordPress versions would be great for customers if you want to consider that in the future. We’ll setup a test site and go through compatibility testing per your recommendation but we’ll still need access to past UpdraftPlus versions.

Thanks for the help.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

I can only think of our changelog here – https://updraftplus.com/changelog/

I will confirm with my colleagues if there is any other we can look for reference.

Thanks,
    Bryle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Compatible version with php 5.4.16 and WP 4.9.6’ is closed to new replies.