Configuration of Updraft Central using WP-CLI (or similar)

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Configuration of Updraft Central using WP-CLI (or similar)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andrew57
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m a new customer to Updraft Central. I’d like to use Central, but an essential part of deploying it more widely is going to be the ability to completely configure the plugin using the command line, or environment variables. This is because we use Docker to run our sites, and want to be able to deploy a site “ready to go” based on the image, with no manual steps besides setting appropriate environment variables.

I’m aware that I can install the plugin using wp-cli, but from what I can tell, I’d still have to log in to the child site’s dashboard, generate a key, and add that key to Updraft Central’s dashboard. Is that correct? Or is there any way that I can automate this with a combination of wp-cli commands and API/cURL requests?

Cheers

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

I’m afraid that, currently, it is not possible to configure UpdraftCentral via WP-CLI.
    The only method to connect a site is via the WP-Admin dashboard.

I can forward this on to our developers, but we are unable to guarantee that this feature will be possible.

Best Wishes,
    David N

andrew57
    Participant

Hi David,

In that case, that’s a major issue for us and I’m afraid that I’ll have to cancel our subscription.

As I only subscribed today, are you able to refund our subscription?

Best wishes,

Andrew

Bryle Crodua

Hi Andrew,

Please send us a refund request using this form – https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Configuration of Updraft Central using WP-CLI (or similar)’ is closed to new replies.