Dropbox authorization Gateway Timeout

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Dropbox authorization Gateway Timeout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    agdigital
    Participant

I’m trying to authorize Dropbox to back up the website on a site using paid plugin and upgraded to 2.16.14.0. When I tried to back up the files, they are showing as locked with locked icon instead of Dropbox icon. However, I kept getting this error message below after being redirected to authorize Dropbox:

“Gateway Timeout
    The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Additionally, a 504 Gateway Timeout error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

How can I resolve this issue? Thanks.

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

It appears that you still have not activated the premium add-ons.
    The last digit in a 4-part version number is the number of installed add-ons. So 2.16.2.0 means 0 add-ons installed.

The the most common values are:

.0 – No add-ons installed
    .1 – A single add-on installed
    .24 – All add-ons installed (full Premium)

Please reconnect the plugin to our licence server by entering your username and password in the “Premium/Extensions” tab.

“Gateway Timeout
    The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.”
    HTTP 504 error – explained here: https://www.checkupdown.com/status/E504.html – means that your web hosting company deploys a proxy in front of your web server, and that this proxy is having a problem. The only real way to investigate it is to forward the information to the web hosting company, and to ask them what the cause of the error is.

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Dropbox authorization Gateway Timeout’ is closed to new replies.