Duplicate Site Redirecting Back to Live URL

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Duplicate Site Redirecting Back to Live URL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brittany
    Participant

I have created a development site for one of our client’s and after running Updraft to restore the site to the development site URL, I keep getting redirected back to the live site. The development site can be found here: https://neuconcepts.us/mi. How can I turn off this redirect?

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Brittany,

This seems to be an identical support request to one active in our ticket system – as such, let’s continue the conversation in that channel.

Best wishes,
    David

Mark
    Participant

Interesting, I encountered that issue for the first time ever yesterday myself. Can I get in on the conversation to see what the issue is?

Brittany
    Participant

Hey Mark – My issue was related to the .htaccess file. There was a redirect in place that was forcing the site to go back to the wrong domain. I would check your .htaccess and see if you have any redirection plugins turned on.

Best,
    Brittany

Mark
    Participant

Hi Brittany

Doh, of course. That’s exactly what I have. Thanks

Mark

udadmin
    Keymaster

Glad you got it sorted!

David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Duplicate Site Redirecting Back to Live URL’ is closed to new replies.