Errors Connecting To Dropbox

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richardmerry
    Participant

Hi,

I started using the free updraftplus around 10th March and I connected to my dropbox account no problem.

Today my site got hacked so I deleted all the files and reinstalled wordpress. I added the free updraftplus but I could not connect to dropbox (or it did but came up with errors). I then purchased the premium plugin version and I am having the same issues.

The above site uses cloudflare, but I didnt have a problem around 10th March but I do now.
    I am trying the premium plugin on other sites that use different hosts (and no cloudflare) and I am getting the same issues.
    With one site, I get the error: Success: you have authenticated your Dropbox account (though part of the returned information was not as expected – your mileage may vary)

Please can you help me get an error free connection to my dropbox.

Thanks
    Richard

richardmerry
    Participant

In addition to the above, when click on ‘Rescan remote storage’ I get the message ‘Dropbox: Dropbox returned an unexpected HTTP response:’

These error messages make me nervous that the backup may not be backed up to my Dropbox account

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Errors Connecting To Dropbox’ is closed to new replies.