Failed migration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    updraftplus120
    Participant

Hello guys,

I’m trying to migrate a website using your Pro Plugin, but the migration failed. Now the migrated website doesn’t work at all. The error I see is the following one:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare the_post_thumbnail_caption() (previously declared in /homepages/21/d719312978/htdocs/drilldown-media/wp-includes/post-thumbnail-template.php:246) in /homepages/21/d719312978/htdocs/drilldown-media/wp-content/themes/drilldown/functions.php on line 287

Can you help?

Thanks,
    Antonio

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Antonio,

The error that you are receiving is coming from your theme.

The theme is causing a conflict with WordPress itself. This may be due to migrating to a newer version of WordPress.

I would recommend contacting the theme developer and sending them this error.

Please could you also send us a copy of the migration restoration log? This can be found in the ‘wp-content/updraft’ directory of the new site via FTP.
    The contents will be too long to post here directly, but you can use an online service such as Dropbox or Pastebin and post the link here.

Best Wishes,
    David N

updraftplus120
    Participant

Hi David,

I think I solved the problem. I was moving the website to a server which was using a newer PHP version. I switched to the same PHP version used by the website and repeated the migration. It works.

Thanks for helping.

Best,
    Antonio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Failed migration’ is closed to new replies.