Failure to configure UpdraftPlus Vault

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Failure to configure UpdraftPlus Vault

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gerard.martin.dorel
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just subscribed to Updraft Premium, installed/activated the Premium version of the plugin and performed a backup with the same settings as before.
    However, I am facing a bug when configuring UpdraftPlus Vault as an additional remote storage:
    when I put my e-mail and password in the WP UpdraftPlus dashboard and click on the button to connect, the process fails: the button’s label is blocked with the text “Connexion en cours…” and on the first tab of the WP UpdraftPlus dashboard I see the error below. Is it a known bug?

Dernier message du journal:
    Options retrieval failure: format_unrecognised: Settings format not recognised ({"method":"updraftvault","current_setting":""}) (Déc 23 15:43:03)

Best regards

Bryle Crodua

Hi Gerard,

Do you have any caching or security plugins installed? Can you try to temporarily deactivate it first? Then reconnect to UpdraftVault.

Do you still get the same issue?

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

gerard.martin.dorel
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
    As you suggested I temporarily deactivated the security plugin I use and retried, but I get the same issue, and the same message:

Options retrieval failure: format_unrecognised: Settings format not recognised ({“method”:”updraftvault”,”current_setting”:””})

Do you know why I get this message?

Best regards

Bryle Crodua

Hi Gerard,

Could you please wipe out settings in the ‘Advance Tools’ tab and setup again.

Also make sure that you have latest UpdraftPlus version installed.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Failure to configure UpdraftPlus Vault’ is closed to new replies.