Google Drive has stopped working

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Google Drive has stopped working

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Bryle Crodua.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandra
    Participant

We’ve had a Google Drive setup in UpdraftPlus for over a year without issues. It just stopped working on 4/6/18. We have a single website being backed up. I’ve gone through the whole setup process numerous times but cannot get it working again

Same error continues no matter what

Google Drive: this account is not authorised

I have tried starting from scratch by creating a new project in the Google Console and creating a new client ID for that project. Still no luck

What else can I try?

Sandra
    Participant

I’m also seeing this error message in the wp-admin console after completing the last step – click this link to allow access

Bad response when contacting Google: cURL error 60: Failed to connect to 2607:f8b0:4005:80b::200d: Network is unreachable.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Sandra,

It indicates a problem with IPv6 connectivity. You should contact the web hosting company to let them know.

Alternatively, tell UD to only use IPv4, even if IPv6 seems to be available, by adding this in wp-config.php:

define(‘UPDRAFTPLUS_IPV4_ONLY’, true);

Regards,
    Bryle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Google Drive has stopped working’ is closed to new replies.