Help Updating To Latest Edition – Premium

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Help Updating To Latest Edition – Premium

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jai Dev
    Participant

Hello,

We received your email informing us of the need to upgrade our account. I can’t find the most recent version in our Updraft account, or in the Updates portion of our WP sites.

Your order number – 152400
    The website you are having a problem on – teachings.jaidevsingh.com, training.jaidevsingh.com, jaidevsingh.com, simritkaurmusic.com
    The version of UpdraftPlus you are running – 2.12.5.22
    A description of your problem – Can’t find the version files that I need to update to.

Thanks~

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Jai,

Go to your ‘Plugins’ page, find UpdraftPlus in the list, and click the link to check for an update that’s within the row for UpdraftPlus. Does it then show an update available?

David

Jai Dev
    Participant

Hi David,

No, it just returns to the same plugins page with the ‘check for an update’ link still there.

We are using this version: Version 2.12.5.22

But I have a notice in the websites saying we are expired from updates? And we received an email stating the same…

We renewed for the year in April for the 10 site license… using 4 sites.

Thanks so much~

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

It appears that some of your sites were stuck on the old, expired licences.
    I have now adjusted your licences to reflect your purchase. Could you attempt to update again?

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Help Updating To Latest Edition – Premium’ is closed to new replies.