Hide Account Details on Plugin Page

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Hide Account Details on Plugin Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jasdeep.deep13
    Participant

Hi,

There should be a way to hide the account details (email and password) on the ‘Premium / Extensions’ tab on the plugin page.

This is required as sometimes I install the plugin on my client’s website since I have a multiple site license. So, the client should not be able to see my updraft account details on the plugin page and Once I have connected the site to updraft the password field should be blank or should be encrypted.

jasdeep.deep13
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as moderator-only.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Jasdeep,

UpdraftPlus does not store the password after you’ve entered it. It is exchanged at connection-time for a one-time token that can’t be used on any other site. So, if you’re concerned about your client being able to access your account – they can’t.

When you connect your account, you can see below the login form a link that says “Interested in knowing about your UpdraftPlus.Com password security? Read about it here.”. This takes you here – https://updraftplus.com/faqs/tell-me-about-my-updraftplus-com-account/ – which explains that this has been the case since August 2015.

David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Account Details on Plugin Page’ is closed to new replies.