I have a problem with restore on new hosting

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin I have a problem with restore on new hosting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BinwebOnlineSolutions
    Participant

Estimate:
    I am trying to backup and then restore a site with WordPress 3.7.4 which has a 400MB database .
    I was able to back up the database with File name : backup_2015-12-25-1154_Reporteros_Jvenes_820fa5c01b48 – db.gz

When I perform the restoration in localhost it worked very well , but in a hosting ( Hostgator and InmotionHosting ) database is causing problems like the following picture :
    https://prntscr.com/9id50w

Can you help me?

Soon became available and I welcome your comments and that I have 15 days without solving this problem .

Thank you
    Leonardo Grabow
    Buenos Aires, Argentina

PS: If required, I can pass data hosting where you must restore

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post a link to the backup log file? (This can be found in the folder wp-content/updraft).

The log file has timings in, which will help with diagnosis. However, I am guessing that Hostgator (who are known for having very low resource allocations) don’t allow enough time to unpack a 400Mb database, before they time out the database connection. Do you have options other than Hostgator? It’s really not a good idea for a large site, if you have other options.

David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘I have a problem with restore on new hosting’ is closed to new replies.