Incorrect Version Number?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bob
    Participant

Right now on all the sites I have UpdraftPlus installed on, on the Updates page I’m seeing the message “You have version 2.13.12.22 installed. Update to 2.13.13.1. View version 2.13.13.1 details.” If I click on the “View version” link I see a page that says it’s for 2.13.13.1. I believe it’s really for 2.13.13.22–which is what gets installed.

Is this an error? Regardless, how does that number after the last period work?

Thanks.

Bryle Crodua

Hi Bob,

I would suggest to reconnect the site to UpdraftPlus.com using the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

To have all add-ons installed, you should have 2.13.13.22 version of UpdraftPlus.

Kind Regards,
    Bryle

Bob
    Participant

As I might not have explained clearly enough, I DO have 2.13.13.22 after installing the update. No problem there.

My question/concerns were:

1) Why is the update being advertised as “2.13.13.1” rather than “2.13.13.22”, which is what really gets installed?

2) How, in general, does the digit after the last period work?

Thanks.

Bob

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Bob,

Apologies, the version number in the update message should not include the last section.

The digit after the last period indicates the number of add-ons that are installed. Therefore the most common values are:

• .0 – No add-ons installed
    • .1 – A single add-on installed
    • .22 – All add-ons installed (full Premium)

Best Wishes,
    David N

Bob
    Participant

Ah, I see. That all makes sense. Thanks!

Bob

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect Version Number?’ is closed to new replies.