Installed Updraftplus Plugin and website down

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Installed Updraftplus Plugin and website down

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hello there. Two days ago I installed the UpDraftPlus plugin into my WP website and I did a backup. Yesterday I noticed my website was not working, sometimes it does not load giving me a blank page OR if it does load, the website is a complete mess, no images, no slideshow, not even the right font or font size.

I was wondering if I did something wrong, if this has happened before. I have contacted my host and they are trying to fix the problem, but I am just concerned that maybe I caused the problem. Thank you in advance.

udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,

UD doesn’t hook into anything on the front-end of WordPress (as a backup plugin, it doesn’t need to). If you suspect it’s a plugin causing the problem, you can try selectively disabling your plugins until you find the culprit. However, I think you did the right thing asking your hosting company – they should be able to advise you.

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Installed Updraftplus Plugin and website down’ is closed to new replies.