Issues with Cloning / Restoring from Backup

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin Issues with Cloning / Restoring from Backup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi there, I am currently switching servers, and using UpdraftPlus to do so.
    My new server has wordpress set up, but domain not pointed yet. I am using a hosts on my local machine to preview the site.

I encountered the following error when trying to restore from my OneDrive backup.
    {“result”:”needs_download”,”request”:{“type”:”uploads”,”timestamp”:”1488869520″,”findex”:2}}{“result”:”downloaded”,”already_closed”:true}

This alert popped up, and then I closed it. Moments later, Chrome warns me the “The Page is Unresponsive”.

Help!

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

It appears that there is a JavaScript issue.
    Is the WordPress installation a completely fresh installation (except for UpdraftPlus)?

What is the version number of UpdraftPlus?

Best Wishes,
    David N

David
    Participant

Hi David,

Yes it is a fresh installation, with no content in yet.
    Version of Updraft is 2.12.35.22

David
    Participant

Hello, I think it has something to do with the fact that this wordpress installation does not have a domain. I am accessing the site by editing the hosts file.

I just tried to restore the backup on another server, this time with a domain name.
    https://thecollektion.spoonspace.com

But encountered the following error:
    Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64413697 bytes) in /home/thecollektion/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-pclzip.php on line 4220

David
    Participant

Hi David,

I’ll use WHM to do a migration instead.
    Thank you.

Dee Nutbourne

Hi,

The “Allowed memory size” error indicates that your site/server is running very close to the memory limit. I would recommend asking your hosts if this limit can be increased.

Best Wishes,
    David N

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with Cloning / Restoring from Backup’ is closed to new replies.