License Renewal – Not Refreshing – Sites Expired

UpdraftPlus Home Forums Paid support forum – UpdraftPlus backup plugin License Renewal – Not Refreshing – Sites Expired

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ashley11
    Participant

Hello,

I made the purchase to renew all my licences but now all my sites say this:

Your paid access to UpdraftPlus updates for this site has expired. You will no longer receive updates to UpdraftPlus. To regain access to updates (including future features and compatibility with future WordPress releases) and support, please renew.

If I login to Updraft and check the account it says this:

You have 35 available licences (total unexpired licences: 35)
    Update subscription expires: 2021-01-22. (27 times)
    Update subscription expires: 2021-01-08. (8 times)

Can somebody please help. Looks as though something hasn’t worked correctly in Updraft database. I have tried contacting support directly a few days ago but have not heard anything.

Thanks

Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies. To further check on this, could you please provide us your UpdraftPlus account email?

Regards,
    Bryle

ashley11
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Bryle Crodua

Hi,

Apologies. It appears that our licencing server did not recognise your purchase as a renewal.
    I have adjusted your licences, so the renewal message should now disappear. If this does not happen automatically, you can refresh your connection through the ‘Premium/Extensions’ tab.

Best Wishes,
    Bryle

ashley11
    Participant

That has worked.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘License Renewal – Not Refreshing – Sites Expired’ is closed to new replies.