Licensing Questions

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KK
    Participant

Hi,

I have just purchased five years 48 hours exclusive discount license. Thank you so much for the great offer :)

I have few questions regarding licensing:

1. Do you have any plans to offer lifetime license like backup buddy?
    2. If you would have some great offer on 5th birthday, and as I have paid for five years, how would I take benefit of that offer instead of investing a whole lot of money?
    3. I am unable to find my expiry date in the account, could you please let me know where I can see my account expiry date (pretty excited to see five years :)).
    4. I noticed I have access to https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/, have never used it, can you let me know what exactly is this and what kind of support would be getting, how many times I can get such support (being dev license holder)?

Look forward to a long-term business relationship with you.

Thanks

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Karim,

1. Do you have any plans to offer lifetime license like backup buddy?

I’m afraid that we do not currently have any plans for lifetime licences.

2. If you would have some great offer on 5th birthday, and as I have paid for five years, how would I take benefit of that offer instead of investing a whole lot of money?

This was actually the first time that we have had this sort of offer, and we will need to look trough all the feedback. We don’t have any plans for a 5th birthday offer yet, but we will let you know closer to the time.

3. I am unable to find my expiry date in the account, could you please let me know where I can see my account expiry date

You can see your renewal dates in your My Add-ons and Support page.

I noticed I have access to https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/, have never used it, can you let me know what exactly is this and what kind of support would be getting, how many times I can get such support (being dev license holder)?

Our Customer Support Form lets you open a private email support ticket. These are usually answered within 24 hours, and often much sooner (depending on the time – we are based in the UK). There isn’t a limit on the amount of support tickets that you can open.

Best Wishes,
    David N

KK
    Participant

Hi David,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I was able to see 2021, awesome :)

Could you please explain what this means:
    (1-year ongoing support) (3 days, by email & forum)

Look forward to a long-term business relationship with you.

Thanks

Dee Nutbourne

Hi Karim,

This means that you are eligible for support through our Customer Support Form, and these forums.

Best Wishes,
    David

rafael
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    udadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Rafael,

Please can you fill out this form? Then we’ll have the details of your issue:
    https://updraftplus.com/paid-support-requests/

Best wishes,
    David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Licensing Questions’ is closed to new replies.